Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Live –in relation with you!

Live –in relation with you!

I know in Nepal to talk about relationships out of marriage is appalling, even more talking about live-in relationship is a taboo.  But I want to express my opinions as a free citizen of a free nation without being concerned on others perception towards it but at the same time respecting the differential views.


 I have always fantasized being in a live-in relationship with my beloved or my about-to-be husband.  As a kid I had watched lots of Hollywood movies and got influenced by it. May be highly influenced by Western lives revealed in movies or may be just my instincts, but I want be in a live-in relationship where me and my beloved would stay away from our families with or without being legally married.
I am not denying the responsibility of being husband and wife.  More than that in Nepalese society the responsibility of being with the in-laws and all the things that is needed to be done when being in family is more significant. No matter how less time a husband and wife gets in private to know each other, they are expected and needed to fulfill familial responsibilities utmost. I do agree we need to go through all those phases in life as it has been the long run tradition in here. But for me, I want to feel the real love in independence.
I want to experience the real love that we share with each other without any external forces acting upon us. I want to know the actual nature of you and me when we are an individual and not someone’s son or daughter-in-law or someone or just anyone.  I want to explore what you like and don’t, what you do in a daily basis when you are not responsible for anyone else but only you and I want to see the true nature of you as an individual who is being himself and not being allied with any others expectation and/or responsibilities. I want to extract the best out of us.
I want to experience the independent life with the one I love. I want to live with my partner without any interference of family or other relatives, no extra responsibilities of what others would think, say or how would my behaviour or his behaviour result into something else in my and/or his family. I just want to experience the true nature of myself and my beloved without any others permission needed to do things we want to. I want to be acquainted with the actual us without anyone’s intrusion not even in the least possible ways.

As I share this thought, I realize I am in a live-in relation. It may not be someone that I will get married or with anyone of opposite sex but definitely with someone I love. I am in a live-in relationship with one of my girl friend with whom I am falling in love as day passes by. Yes, living with you I partially feel that I am in a live-in relationship. I am falling in love with myself and with you in every bit of moment that we are spending. Watching from your morning yawn to the time when you close your eyes at night have gradually made me fall in love with you. The way you cook listening to music, the way you talk with your friend and that gestures and laughter you make in between your conversations that I hear, the way our thoughts resembles time and again and our discussions about life, love and uncertainty has made me a big fan of yours. The space that we have, the care we do and the time we spent with each other in that lonely roof, on the way to explore the jungle and while we are busy doing our own tasks has drawn me closer to you.
I have wanted to live away from my home for some time now. And somehow I got this chance to fulfill it and for the first time I am out my safety net. This experience to live away from my family is definitely challenging but I am glad that I made this decision. I am starting to explore myself, do things that I want and learn different new things. I feel I am finding the best out of me and hope you too are. Moreover, being with you has been most remarkable and motivating. I am able to see you as the real you and perceive myself as a real individual.  The true nature of individuals that we are is being unveiled in this stay and I’m loving it! J


2 comments:

  1. Ya, I am loving this live in relationship and also loving you a lot. I will be replying your answer formally after some days hai in a similar way...;)

    ReplyDelete